Exeter: No class at the Phoenix on 18th may 2019(due to the Bloom Mental Health festival held at the Centre)
NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST TURN UP!
£7 taster class
2 consecutive classes for £13
4 consecutive classes for £25
Sorry refunds cannot be given if you have to miss a class for any reason.
Current classes in Plymouth, Saltash, Tavistock, Totnes and Exeter areas
Plymouth Dance Academy Studio, 1-2 Ermington Terrace, Mutley Plain, Plymouth, PL4 6QG
Exeter Phoenix, EX4 3LS
in Dance Studio
You don’t need to be an experienced dancer to join our classes…all abilities welcome!
If for some reason a class is cancelled, we will endeavour to provide advance warning via our Twitter page. If you use Twitter please follow us to get the latest from Ameeradance!
**The 10-class card is non-refundable and non-transferable. It's valid for 13 weeks. If you hold a current 10-class card, you are entitled to further discounts on Ameeradance's events. Full price card to be purchased on your first class. Price: 10 class card - £50.
What students say about my classes
- “Finally I have found THE dance class where I learn to express myself, and enjoy my body, thank you Ameera, your Bellydance class rocks!” ~ J.W.
- “Ameera is a brilliant instructor and teaches the steps really well so we can all do the routines!” ~ Curves, Tavistock
- “I love Dance Exercise with Ameera, she makes sure you get a great workout, I love the music in her class and I’m so looking forward to my next class with her” ~ K.A.
- “Belly Dancing has changed my life and made me a more confident person… I’ve lost a stone and I’m now learning to drive!” ~ D.F.
- “I am so looking forward to my Belly dance classes every Thursday, it lifts me up and it’s so much fun!” ~ E.L.
- “I’m a taxi driver and since I’ve been Belly Dancing with Ameera, my back pains are gone…” ~ R.C.